|Custom Looks > Approving Look|
Name your new Look
Validate your CSS
- Change the name, date, author, and pedigree information to share the original look you started from/what your new look is based on.
- In the top section of the page, click on the "Validate the current look name Style Sheet".
Show us your work
- Troubleshoot, correct any changes, and continue to validate until no more errors remain.
- Take a screenshot of the template, resize it to 184 x 119px, and save it as a JPG or GIF file.
- Save the complete text of the CSS file by pasting it into a text-editing program (not Word), and save it with your look name and a .tpl extension.